Hands on Honda: Associate Volunteer Program
At Honda, we know that commitment to quality begins with the actions of one individual, extending through an entire team and ultimately impacting a whole community. The Hands on Honda volunteer program builds on the philosophy that moving communities forward begins with one act of kindness.
About the Hands on Honda volunteer program
This program is designed to support the volunteer efforts of Honda associates, spouses or domestic partner by donating a $200 grant to the eligible non-profit organization where they volunteer.
Hands on Honda qualifications:
- All full-time Honda associates, spouses or domestic partners are eligible
- Volunteers must contribute a minimum of 40 hours within a 12-month period.
- Each $200 grant is offered to one qualified 501(c)(3) organization.
- The associate and spouse/domestic partner may combine their hours of service to accumulate 40 hours.
- See the Hands on Honda Grant Request Form for more information.
- A copy of the organization's 501(c)(3) certification and W-9 tax form must be submitted with each grant.
Associates interested in applying for a Hands on Honda grant, should fill out the Grant Request form.
To date, HMIN has donated more than $4,400 to local non-profit organizations through the Hands on Honda volunteer program.